 Castle / 16195
Re: I've started the my first MOC: "White Lion Castle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 19:50:54 GMT

It looks great.  I'm looking forward to the completed castle.
I really like the design of the corner that swings out for access to the
interior.
Is there going to be a ramp leading up to that gate?  Or will the bottom half
of the castle ultimately be underground?

Bruce