 Castle / 16193
Re: I've started the my first MOC: "White Lion Castle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 19:37:51 GMT

Sehr gut Kai! Ich hab's gern!

I'm glad that you're starting to show some of your own creations. I'm looking
forward to seeing the finished castle, the level of detail you've included so
far tells me that the final version will be something to see!

Stephen

... now you'll find the beginning of my "White Lion Castle"
on my Homepage ( german - translation in progress ).

http://www.gerkens.org/lego.html

just click on "Ritter" and "MOC's NEU" and there is the beginning of my first
keep :)