 Castle / 16268
Re: Castle side bar Complaint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 04:06:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:
Okay, here is a problem i have with the new design.
You depict CastleQuest as
"a Castle wargame discussion."
IT IS NOT A WARGAME!

Hey Alex, It's okay, it's gonna be a nice day...  Hey, I think you have
touched on this before, that CQ is not a wargame, nor really an RPG.  But I
think the question needs asking:  What would you call it?

What I mean is, if you would prefer not to call it this or that, then
perhaps you should suggest to people what indeed they should refer to it as
when describing it briefly (one sentence) to outsiders or newbies.

Just a thought,
-Hendo

I know, that was a major cross grain in what my complaint. ( i try not to make
a problem about what i dont have the solution for.)

However, i will stick by the fact it is not a wargame.

What would you guys call the IOM, for what it was? whatever that is, it would
fit with CQ...

Aramir