 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2985
Re: L3P Warnings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2010 09:39:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Timothy Gould wrote:
Wow. You're totally confusing me with someone else. I've never been in the LSC,
haven't been in the SteerCo for a couple of years, haven't had much at all to do
with the LDraw header (other than a teensy bit to do with the licensing which,
from memory, is one or two lines of code and makes what you wish seem to wish
for possible to distribute legally) and am arguing from no position other than
my own.

You've been parroting the company line in this thread and that previous one, so
even though you're not literally affiliated with the LSC, you're playing the
part of cheerleader here, so it's pretty much the same thing.  Your position is
not materially different from the official stance, so refuting one is the same
as refuting the other.
--snip--

So pretty much you're saying you think that anyone who disagrees with you does
so not from their own reasoned perspective but because of some collective dogma.
Well now that we've cleared that up I'll know never to bother with you again.
You're obviously only interested in hearing your own voice.

Tim