 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2953
Re: L3P Warnings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2010 02:01:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Lars C. Hassing wrote:
At http://www.hassings.dk/l3/l3p14beta.html#version14 I find no directions on
how to use less impopular keywords. Is there a more recommended syntax, or
should I just ignore the warnings since the code still works just as expected?

You should just ignore these warnings.
They are meant to discourage further use,
but they will still work.

Wait a minute!  I use L3P and inlined POV-Ray code almost daily--don't tell me
that this is being phased out?

Aaaaagghh!

Dave!

Let's initiate a list of signatures at once! :)

/Tore
(Another almost daily inlined POV-code user)