 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 706
Re: Announcing Bricksmith for Macintosh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 02:55:49 GMT

   Congratulations on your work, I had a quick look and you present some nice elegant and “Mac Like” solutions with a pleasant interface.

Thank you for the compliments, Andrew. I’ve admired Mac Brick CAD for a long time, and I’m impressed by all the work you’ve put into behind-the-scenes operation. I do Cocoa programming at work, but I have no professional experience with OpenGL. Furthermore, I enjoy making GUIs far more than I like mucking with polygons. It shows in my program: I like the interface a lot, but the performance ought to be better.

Anyway, considering the recent release of Lego Digital Designer on our dear platform, I think we both have a bit more competition!

Sincerely,
Allen Smith