 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 671
Re: Announcing Bricksmith for Macintosh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:37:08 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Allen Smith wrote:
   This project has taken me about six months to complete, so I hope that you find it to truly be LDraw for the Rest of Us. That’s not to say it’s perfect. My goal in creating this program was to create a superb tool for instruction-creation, and a usable 3D model viewer. In fact, I finished over three-quarters of the source code before I actually drew a single pixel of LDraw. Consequently, Bricksmith’s instruction-making tools are superb, but the model viewer is not yet as pretty as Mac Brick CAD’s.

Bricksmith requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later, and may be download it at http://bricksmith.sourceforge.net/.

So have fun, all you Mac-loving Legophiles!

Sincerely,
Allen Smith
Camas, Washington

Very cool. Which IDE did you use.. XCode 2.0 ?

I just installed XCode 2.1 on the new iBook. Very spiffy stuff.

Ray