 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 676
Re: Announcing Bricksmith for Macintosh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 01:16:30 GMT

Allen,

Congratulations on your work, I had a quick look and you present some nice
elegant and "Mac Like" solutions with a pleasant interface.

Some competition might be what I need for me to make the time to further my own
project.

If you want some technical discussion or just an opinion I'm only too willing to
help (and feel free to contact me directly if you wish). You'll should also be
made welcome by all the Mac using community who offer excellent assistance in
our endeavours.

Andrew...