 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 696
Re: Announcing Bricksmith for Macintosh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 05:42:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Don Heyse wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, James Reynolds wrote:

   http://bricksmith.sourceforge.net

Allen, I notice you are hosting on SourceForge. Are you planning on putting your source code there? I would be interested in checking it out.

It’s already there in the CVS archive. Check out the SourceForge project page by clicking on the link at the bottom left of the bricksmith homepage. Then scroll down to the Browse CVS link if you just want to take a peek. The other CVS link contains instructions if you want to fetch it all.

Ah. I was using

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sf.net:/cvsroot/bricksmith checkout bricksmith

instead of

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sf.net:/cvsroot/bricksmith checkout Bricksmith