 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 658
Re: Announcing Bricksmith for Macintosh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:18:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Joe Strout wrote:

  • Wow -- an LDraw editor that I can just download and use! I didn’t have to install anything extra or futz about with paths; I just downloaded the complete package and double-clicked the icon. Beautiful.

Sure it’s handy, but i wonder whether the LDraw Standard Commitee and the Jessiman family will agree.

  1. damien
web page: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/alphablock/