 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 661
Re: Announcing Bricksmith for Macintosh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:23:31 GMT

Dear Joe,

I’ll write more about your previous (good!) suggestions when I have more time later. For now, I’ll point you in the direction of the Tools menu, where you’ll find a “Show Colors” selection. You’ll notice that the Colors palette tracks whatever you have selected, inspector or no inspector. You can change the colors on mulitple parts by selecting them and just choosing a new color in the palette.

Mouse-dragging is something for a future release. In the meantime, you can adjust the course grid to use larger graduations

Thanks for having fun.
Allen