 CAD / Development / 9792
Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:07:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
Sorry about that.

nbd. :)

I really don't like it, except for printing out
paper copies.  And that's probabably only because of inkjet printer
limitations (there's almost always a black cartridge).

OK, thanks for clarifying.  Most comments I've heard in this area have been from
people who prefer black edges over colored edges, which is why ldconfig.ldr has
the more depressing style.

Oh well.  Do you think you could release alternate ldconfig.ldr
with the original edge colors?

I don't see why not.  How's this?
http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/ldconfig-alt.ldr

I basically followed LDraw's edge colors for the basic colors, then got creative
for the newer/extended color set.

Steve

Some old info:
The official file is at:
http://www.ldraw.org/library/official/ldconfig.ldr
(and probably on your hard drive, at C:\ldraw\ldconfig.ldr)

The [unofficial] file is at:
http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/ldconfig.ldr

Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file