 Trains / Train Organizations / 1676
Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:22:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Buiting writes:
I recall seeing some picture with a modified traincontroller for a
kids-layout by a LTC (can't find the pic right now and I don't remember
which LTC sorry), instead of changing the circuitry the controlknob was
changed so it couldn't be moved further than a specific speed.

The NGLTC has (at least) one of these.  They are very handy, not for the
kids layout, but for the big layout in areas where the kids can grab the
controller and send your nice trains flying.  I've used one but never
created one, so perhaps this pic will help.

http://www.ngltc.org/legooutlet2000/image33.htm

Ben Roller