 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 2521 – 2540 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Hobby Train - the no future train....

I have picked up on some of the points you have made and not others (...) I find this interesting. In the UK trains have not been generally avaiable for years, with only the biggest/best toystores carrying any an even then not usually the whole (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.521)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) I'll take your "I don't buy this argument" and raise it. We know that the Super Chief proved popular amongst AFOLs, but not neccesarily amonst the population at large. (...) Fortunately we don't need to think about this one, the prices are (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.521)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

--SOMEWHAY SNIPPED THROUGHOUT-- (...) Maybe it is the old motor, or a slightly modified version. In some ways it wouldn't surprise me if they reused the existing manufacturing line. (...) This is what puts me off. At least with eight wide you can (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.521)

  Re: Creating a GBC for a train layout

[crossposting to .trains to get some feedback, so limit LafLRC discussion to on-topic on this thread] (...) I don't know, but it's a question that we might like answered before we go too much further with this. Understand we can always limit things (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.521)

  Re: Creating a GBC for a train layout

(...) Well, if the GMLTC 8-wide trains were involved, it would definitely be "mutilate, in a spectacular crash"... (URL) Here's one of my 8-wide locos> But, I'd suggest just go with what works for you. If an 8-wide train doesn't work, don't run (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.521)

  Re: Creating a GBC for a train layout

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Timothy Gould wrote: -SNIP- (...) Here's a link to the rendering of the train car we're asking about. (URL) The blue 2x2 round bricks slung between the train wheel sets is what we're concerned about. In this 6-wide train (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.521)

  Re: Specification of LEGO tracks

(...) Hi Jan: I'm also developing an application for trackplans, only for the PC: (URL) Track Designer is another PC application that has LEGO track models: (URL) are a number of LEGO train-systems. They include: - 4.5V or 12V / gray or blue (no (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.521)

  Rail ferry 12v

Hello! This is my first post here on lugnet. I have built a model of a Danish Rail Ferry which was sailing until 1998 and is now a hospital ship in south Africa. The ferry has 4 tracks, a front that opens with a 9 v motor, a radar which is driven by (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains) !!

9v
(score: 0.521)

  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) pic of Hogwarts Express: (URL) I was pretty disappointed when I saw that. Same train, new (smaller) station, $10 (US) cheaper. Oh well. The rumor was that this would be a 9V compliant Hogwarts Express but the picture still shows the 2x2 spoked (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.521)

  9v train motors at higher voltage

Hello All, Recently set up three interwoven figure eights, requiring 9 crossing tracks in my lego room last night. Lots of fun running three trains and keeping them from crashing. Then it's also fun to race trains around like a race track. Of course (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.521)

  Re: Still more

(...) Ok if you look at the middle car of the ICE train. It has what looks like a trans black curved roof. I see a large rise in Dome cars in the future. Also there is a green six wide window on the car with the crane. I guess this calls for a green (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006)

trains
(score: 0.521)

  Re: a town structure contest!! <- $200 in prizes

In lugnet.town, Ondrew Hartigan wrote: i'd hate to think no one is interested in free stuff. so in an effort to get this contest some attention and exposure i'm crossposting to .trains and .general. ondrew ......... (...) Rules 1. Time limit - 2 (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

trains
(score: 0.521)

  Re: New train? (set 7898 from 2006)

(...) (URL) The more and more I see of the RC/IR train line the more I like it. The sets look to be well-engineered, fun to build, not junior-ized, both have seemingly good parts and it looks easy to hack. Ok the last part doesn't really matter to (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.parts, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.520)

  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) Hi All, Unfortunatly the train car is only 18 studs long (notice the small step in the front and back of train car) and it uses the small train wheeles and does not come with any 9v track. Again, unfortunatly, the train car does not have any (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.520)

  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) Some of the parts might have been cool if they wern't bley. It's sitting on 4.5V track hard to tell from the small pict what it would take to make it 9v compatible.-Ken (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.520)

  Re: Are trains selling well?

(...) I'm sure they're selling well considering that my dad, who never buys online, bought from Shop At Home for my little brother. -Orion (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.520)

  Are trains selling well?

Or were they just understocked? (URL) was poking around for fun, and I noticed that a lot of the train sets were sold out. Chris (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.520)

  Webpage with 12 to 9V Signal conversion

Hi, As promised I have put pictures of the conversion stuff on my webpage. (URL) would like to have your opinion about the page layout, is it readable, structured etc.? I'm experimenting with a RCX controlled freight station and I am planning to put (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.520)

  Re: Russian train photo - Lego style

"Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancast...c(DOT.)uk> wrote in message news:Is8IG7.L6s@lugnet.com... (...) across (...) beautiful (...) EMU. I (...) design with (...) one of (...) Hmmm I didn't even know about the RA2 - there is a RA1, which is a single (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.520)

  Re: ChS4T - Russian loco

(...) Hi Sonnich, Thanks for all this information. I agree that the class naming conventions are so complicated. I took the information from Paravoz but I may have been confused or it may have been wrong. I'd be interested in doing some of the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.520)

More:  Next Page >>