 Trains / 22038
Re: New NYC Subway car!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 04:11:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko wrote:
Looks like we get Subway cars in May!
http://www.toywiz.com/lespsettrre.html

Josh

Hi All,

Unfortunatly the train car is only 18 studs long (notice the small step in the
front and back of train car) and it uses the small train wheeles and does not
come with any 9v track. Again, unfortunatly, the train car does not have any
doors, it has a window similar to the piece 4035
( http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=4035 ) but I think it is taller
maybe four bricks tall and not three.  Some of the good things on this set are
the windows (NOT THE PLACEMENT OF THEM) just the quanity of them.  Also the set
comes with four minifigs.  Maybe there will be a second set of instructions with
it (I think that is it's only hope) I will not be buying this set unless it gets
good reviews.

Erik Bush