 Trains / 22018
Re: New NYC Subway car!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 08:20:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Tom Stangl wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko wrote:
Looks like we get Subway cars in May!
http://www.toywiz.com/lespsettrre.html

Nevermind that, I want the Knight Bus ;-)

Is that bus purple, or blue under funny color distortion? Even blue makes for a
nifty model but purple (train?... they look train given the rounded corners)
windows would get a lot of people quite excited I expect, even if it doesn't
have doors.

My thoughts were Plue, then I looked, then thought PURPLE!  But its more
reminicant of Violet really...  Look at the SAD reissue of the Hogwarts express
too;-)
Josh