 Trains / 22027
Re: New NYC Subway car!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 19:13:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Mike Kollross wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko wrote:
Looks like we get Subway cars in May!
http://www.toywiz.com/lespsettrre.html

Josh

Check out the doors.  I hope thats a new door and not just a sticker..

Too bad all the grey windows are the wrong grey..  :)

Still, pretty cool.

Mike

I'm leaning towards saying Dark Grey Train window, with, ummm BLACK glass?
Maybe trans black?  Measure it by eyesight, its 3 bricks tall, the opening
matches a 1x2x3 train window...
Josh

Looks like this piece:

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4035