 Trains / 22048
Re: New NYC Subway car!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 05:45:53 GMT

My thoughts were Plue, then I looked, then thought PURPLE!  But its more
reminicant of Violet really...  Look at the SAD reissue of the Hogwarts express
too;-)
Josh

The Knight Bus in the movie should be purple.  Some have been spotted during
filming around London:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/pictures/galleries/newsid_2821000/2821417.stm

So here's hoping.  The train windows make for good London bus windows.  I'll
certainly be after one of these.

Does anyone know of a livery that used purple around the windows?  And is it too
late to change the script to tan?  ;-)

Jason Railton

I would think its Blue. I doubt they would do a run of violet windows when they
have gobs of blue.  But since when have Lego made sense.  :)

Mike