 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 2541 – 2560 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: ChS4T - Russian loco

"Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancast...c(DOT.)uk> wrote in message news:IrM85p.1EFE@lugnet.com... (...) which (...) and (...) Although I (...) of the (...) height. (...) train. Good looking, and very realistic ChS4T engine :-) What you have built, is (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.520)

  Re: ILTCO layout at the NMRA 2006 National Train Show in Philly

There has been many questions sent in so I decided that I would answer them in this post for all to read. Sorry if this gets to your inbox more than once, once the mailing lists are in place there will be no more ILTCO NMRA NTS spam! Please send me (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

trains
(score: 0.520)

  Russian train photo - Lego style

Hi all, While searching my favourite Russian train site the other day I came across (URL) this beautiful photograph> of an ultra-modern Russian railbus connected to a much older EMU. I loved the juxtaposition of these two trains: new with old, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.520)

  Re: 12 signals in 9V setup (was Re: Blue Electric Track)

(...) element from the Technic Space shuttle and linking to a signal remotely via the fibre-optic cables. The idea is that a passing train operates the rotary element mechanically, turning the signal from green to red to show 'section blocked' to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.520)

  Re: Merry (9,10,11,12,13 and 14-wide) Christmas!

Happy Christmas to everyone from lugnet.trains Tim (Haven't actually built the 13 and 14 wide yet ;) ) (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.519)

  Re: First Steamer - Russian L class

(...) Nah! Inside every 6-wide is an 8-wide or bigger waiting to get out! :-) Does the Russian loco have the same wheel arrangement as my British 9F? (URL) Mark (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.519)

  First Steamer - Russian L class

Hi all, This is my first attempt at a steamer, a Russian (URL) class> locomotive. Not exactly sure how much of it will work but I borrowed liberally from Ben Beneke's work figuring he would have got it working. (2 URLs) BS Gallery> Please let me (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.519)

  Re: Merry (8-wide) Christmas!

(...) Merry 8 and wider Christmas! (URL) (19 years ago, 24-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.519)

  Re: Blue Electric Track

(...) Many years ago this was the only track me & a LEGO maniac friend had...just for the record, between 1977 and 1981-ish we had built remote (manual) operated 4.5v points and multi-gauge track (std 6 studs mixed with 'narrow' 4 stud). We eveb (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.519)

  Re: New train? (set 7898 from 2006)

(...) It doesn't look like the track has metal rails. So, I wonder if these are some of the battery-powered remote-controled trains that LEGO announced at BrickFest. I remember seeing a green train; although, I cannot say if it was that train, in (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.parts)

trains
(score: 0.519)

  Re: UPDATE to the Alaskan GP38, was:A present for my Dad and a 6 wide tank car.

(...) Hello everyone, I just want to let everyone know that LEGO has released two sets that let me finish the GP38 done in the Alaska RR colors. 8666 comes with 6 of the new 1x1 slopes in Yellow. 8668 comes with two of the 4x4 hood wedge part in (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.519)

  Technic-fig scale narrow-gauge trains

Hi All, This is my narrow gauge loco and guards van based on former Ministry of Defence examples from RNAD Dean Hill. Hunslet flameproof diesel locomotive. (2 URLs) Guard's van. (2 URLs) Hope you like them, David (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Technic-fig scale narrow-gauge trains

Looking good, although I have seen them before. The Hunslet is deceptive, at frst it looks a little simple but when you look at a (URL) pic> of the prototype you realise that it is simple. However on closer inspection you realise that the bonnet is (...) (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

In lugnet.trains, Philippe Label wrote: ... (...) ... Ooops, not 16 but 8, and not 12 but 4 :/ Sorry. Philippe. (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) Phillipe - So far so good - I need to do an actual build of your model to get a better feel of the mechanism you've designed, but it looks great. There may be some optimization left to do on it, so I'll give it a go and let's see what we get! (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.518)

  ChS2t - Russian loco

Dear all, Finding myself between projects I decided to finally finish off this train which I've had almost finished for a while. It's a (URL) ChS2t> electric loco and has to be one of the tallest (and probably biggest) loco's around. Although I (...) (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.ru, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) Hi James, You are right there is no absolute need to use a modified switch point with your drive mechanism. The story is that I tested it with a new switch point and an old 71427 motor quite used. The system went to some problem of torque (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) Hi Mark, It is cute :-) and thank you for your encouraging comment. Cheers, Philippe. (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) Well, like many others, I was completely inspired by this site. I built a controller, put it on my layout and loved it. The only issue I had was that the smallest 9V controller was still too big for one part of my layout--the larger cars and (...) (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.518)

  Re: Favorite Lego Train?

Seems to me, as if we people in good old Europe have a little different view on trains (exept from James Mathis of course). Like Arjen, most of my frieds like the trains from the early 80ies most. I'm of the opinion 1983 was the greatest year for (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.518)

More:  Next Page >>