 Trains / 26332
26331  |  26333
Subject:
First Steamer - Russian L class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 13:54:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

This is my first attempt at a steamer, a Russian L class locomotive. Not exactly sure how much of it will work but I borrowed liberally from Ben Beneke’s work figuring he would have got it working.

BS Gallery

Please let me know what you think and how I can improve.

Tim

PS. Tim David, the picture in this post is conveniently resized for your use ;)