 Trains / 26333
Re: First Steamer - Russian L class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:55:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

PS. Tim David, the picture in this post is conveniently resized for your use ;)

Meh. I think you should stop putting his stuff on the sidebar altogether. We all know he churns one out every month or so anyway....

Anyway, nice work. As I said in chat, your inspiration from Ben really shows.

Legoswami