 Trains / 22066
22065  |  22067
Subject:
Rail ferry 12v
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 23:25:06 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello!
This is my first post here on lugnet. I have built a model of a Danish Rail
Ferry which was sailing until 1998 and is now a hospital ship in south Africa.
The ferry has 4 tracks, a front that opens with a 9 v motor, a radar which is
driven by a micromotor, 16 internal 12v lights + 2 9v spots on the front. Lastly
the backdoors opens by pneumatic povered by a build in copressor.
Please feel very welcome to give me suggestions or ideas!
Here are the pics: <http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=67405>
Hope you like it!

Henrik