 Trains / 22099
Re: Rail ferry 12v
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 04:09:45 GMT

Henrik-

Every now and again a really special LEGO creation comes along that is totally
different. Your railroad ferry is stellar example! It is totally spectacular.

We rode a giant ocean going ferry from Denmark to Germany (and back) the first
time we visted LL Billund in 1992 and your model reminds me of that incredible
experience. We spent a hour just walking the train deck visiting all the cars
that we (as Americans) had previously only seen in pictures.

The level of detail in your model is amazing and everything seems to come
together extremely well. It's already got me wondering how we could incorporate
a monster like yours into an LTC layout (provided we could find another LEGO
genius to build us one).

Great job!

-Ted Michon
SLCTC