 Trains / 22086
Re: Rail ferry 12v
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 22:37:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Henrik Thrane wrote:
Hello!
This is my first post here on lugnet. I have built a model of a Danish Rail
Ferry which was sailing until 1998 and is now a hospital ship in south Africa.
The ferry has 4 tracks, a front that opens with a 9 v motor, a radar which is
driven by a micromotor, 16 internal 12v lights + 2 9v spots on the front. Lastly
the backdoors opens by pneumatic povered by a build in copressor.
Please feel very welcome to give me suggestions or ideas!
Here are the pics: <http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=67405>
Hope you like it!

Hi Henrik,

That is a real great model there... Thank you for sharing! Can’t wait to see
more...

Oh one little thing, that Santa Fe looks very familiar:)? Where did you get the
idea for that one;)

Great work,
Robin W
GFLTC