 Trains / 22098
22097  |  22099
Subject:
Brickfest PDX train display - call for contributers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 03:41:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Can't wait for Brickfest PDX to get here.  If you haven't signed up yet, now is
your chance.

Sign up at:

http://pdx.brickfest.com/

I'm organizing the train layout that will be at the event.  If you'll be there
and would like to contribute to the layout, send me an email.

The layout will feature a lot of track and loops for running and displaying
trains, a 30" long turntable and associated roundhouse sections, and some
detailed town and other areas - but priority will be given to trains and train
track.

Contributions can include:

Bring a train and rolling stock
Build a portion of the roundhouse:
http://home.teleport.com/~bfleskes/roundhouseproject/TheRoundhouseProject.pdf
Detail part of the layout - Bring all buildings, trees, people and other details
that bring a layout to life.

So don't miss out, email me.

Ben Fleskes
PNLTC