 Trains / 22104
Re: Brickfest PDX train display - call for contributers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:14:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ben Fleskes wrote:
Can't wait for Brickfest PDX to get here.  If you haven't signed up yet, now is
your chance.

Sign up at:

http://pdx.brickfest.com/

I'm organizing the train layout that will be at the event.  If you'll be there
and would like to contribute to the layout, send me an email.

The layout will feature a lot of track and loops for running and displaying
trains, a 30" long turntable and associated roundhouse sections, and some
detailed town and other areas - but priority will be given to trains and train
track.

I'll just ask that you keep a loop or two "8-wide compatible", for those of us
bringing 8-wide trains & rolling stock.

Otherwise, I'll just plan on running my 'Challenger' and wiping out anything too
close to the track...  ;-)

JohnG, GMLTC