 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My first train7 project

(...) Ya I know, I still regularly read Lugnet but my post are realy rare now. (...) I thought that you mean that white led were too bluish. Find a better shop :-). Have you tried to bring a 9V battery (with a 1KOhm resistor) to test the led in (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.702)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) It's not a dumb question, but a good one. The reason is that the 9v track is molded slightly differently to account for the height of the metal, therefore making the final dimensions the same with the older, plastic rails (dimensions to which (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.702)

  My first train7 project

This is my first rtlToronto/train7 project (about two shows too late), an underground train station. Since the new layout has a +20 brick ground level, we have an underground layer (well, JeffVW and I do) which we can build stuff underneath. I think (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

9v
(score: 0.701)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) This may be a dumb question -- I've never had a close-up look at a piece of R/C track -- is there something about it that prevents simply using some 9V straights and curves as "donors" for a metal transplant? -dave (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.701)

  Re: Monorails

I don't think this would be possible with 9V trains, seems to me the curve radius is too tight to get enough incline on each "loop." -- William A. Swanberg CPT, SC Commander, 229th Signal Company (TACSAT) swanberg@msn.com "Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.701)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) Excuse me, but why would TLC owe you anything? Double crossovers have IRL existed for well over 100 years... The new LEGO version is even vastly different from your type, since it only has 2 levers instead of 4. So I don't see any reason why (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains) !

9v
(score: 0.701)

  Re: I appologise for the way I handled the 9v trains idea book idea.

(...) Who, me? I think you mean John Neal. I'm pretty much a conventional 6 wide kind of guy. Some of my models have slight protrusions beyond 6, but none are based on 8 wide floors like John Neal's are... (I think you'd agree that even though (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.701)

  April fools

Hello First i would like to thank Ben Beneke for his Joke, i appreciate him defending me in saying nobody knew about it that posted, Egon Eiermann didn't, but i did, and was happy to help him spread this Joke worldwide, even though i was a little (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains) !

9v, trains
(score: 0.701)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:JBD2x0.CGC@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Question for you track modders (Ondrew?): Is there some sort of metal paint or other material which could be applied to the rails of the new cross over (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.701)

  Re: Digital Controls

(...) Yep. I have a loco # 1021 (figure that one out-hint, the clocks), and then 2500/2510, The 25's are my pair of class 25 diesels-they have the special wiring setup for operation of the brake vans. Being able to number in any series of 4 digit (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.701)

  Re: LEGO train poster

(...) It appears that Cafepress.com is still selling the (large) print versions of the 'Trains of Brick' poster (one of the posters on the old digitalbricks.nl website) 17" x 11" (URL) x 22" (URL) Cheers, J.P. Manalo (15 years ago, 4-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.700)

  Mars light

(URL) full gallery> At Brickworld 2009 my table backed up to the (URL) folks. I got to talking with them and the (URL) eLite Jr. kit> was just neato cool. Okay, the eLights in general are neato cool, but at $20, the Jr was actually starting to be (...) (15 years ago, 5-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.700)

  LEGO train poster

There was a LEGO train poster some years ago. Has this been kept upto date, if so where is it? I have also noticed some people have mini pictures of LEGO trains in their Signatures - based on ones done in Train Depot - are they available? David (15 years ago, 25-Aug-09, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.699)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) Ahhh, ok. I didn't realise they used parts not available in LF (ignoring the IR baseplate :). (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.698)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) ...And they definitely wouldn't be able to resell people's LDD models that are uploaded to legofactory.com. (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.698)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) You know, if taken literally, that statement would mean that we should *never* suggest anything to LEGO, because then they would automatically be unable to make it. In practice, it doesn't seem to work that way. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego (...) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.698)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) I have been buying 9v straight track regularly from the local Lego Store and the three boxes I bought two weeks ago have new dark blay. All of the earlier boxes were old dark grey. I assume they had run out of boxed straight track and had more (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.698)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) What is stopping someone knocking it up in LDD and uploading it? (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.697)

  A Climax Loco type B

Hi, I would like to present my new train MOC. It's a famous steam loco, a Climax type B. (URL) The Brickshelf galery is here (after moderation): (URL) It's a 6 studs loco and of course the rods can move by a 9V mini-motor hidden in the cabin and (...) (18 years ago, 10-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

9v
(score: 0.697)

  It's here, RAILBRICKS 6

(URL) The latest issue of RAILBRICKS is out! RAILBRICKS 6 The Double Issue We silently released issue 6 on Friday August 7th. This 100 page issue was a long time coming, but features an interview with UK builder Carl Greatrix, more Steam tips & (...) (15 years ago, 12-Aug-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

trains
(score: 0.697)

More:  Next Page >>