 Trains / 28225
Re: Any 9v train update?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 01:39:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Wilson wrote:
their corporate policy prohibits them from accepting outside ideas for new
products and that hence, a 9V version of the train would be impossible.
Still,

You know, if taken literally, that statement would mean that we should
*never* suggest anything to LEGO, because then they would automatically be
unable to make it. In practice, it doesn't seem to work that way.

...And they definitely wouldn't be able to resell people's LDD models that are
uploaded to legofactory.com.