 Trains / 28217
Re: Any 9v train update?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 18:18:06 GMT

Incidentally, I received a reply from LEGO regarding a 9V version of the new
Cargo Train.  I posted most of this reply on the S9VT website.  I was told that
their corporate policy prohibits them from accepting outside ideas for new
products and that hence, a 9V version of the train would be impossible.  Still,
I appreciate the support of the 9V community in the effort to get such a train
and hope that the letter to LEGO helped to show what interest there is in the 9V
train line.

What is stopping someone knocking it up in LDD and uploading it?

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk