 Trains / 28138
Re: Any 9v train update?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:10:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Johan Piera wrote:
Just want to see whether any update from anyone related to the future of the 9v
train.  In March,there is discussion of whether Lego will discontinue of the 9v
train in 2007 depending on the 2006 fall sales.  Anyone heard anyting?

I haven't heard anything official, but I did notice in the catalog that arrived
in the mail the other day that they were advertising 9v parts as part of the
Lego Digitial Designer pallettes.  They are also selling the new Holiday train
as both a push-along train, and a 9v set.

-Elroy