 Trains / 28224
Re: Any 9v train update?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 23:48:02 GMT

their corporate policy prohibits them from accepting outside ideas for new
products and that hence, a 9V version of the train would be impossible.
Still,

You know, if taken literally, that statement would mean that we should
*never* suggest anything to LEGO, because then they would automatically be
unable to make it. In practice, it doesn't seem to work that way.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
The Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): http://www.bricksmiths.com