 Trains / 4012
Re: I appologise for the way I handled the 9v trains idea book idea.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 02:48:40 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

left the door open as to the width of the models (hint, hint larry)

Who, me? I think you mean John Neal. I'm pretty much a conventional 6
wide kind of guy. Some of my models have slight protrusions beyond 6,
but none are based on 8 wide floors like John Neal's are... (I think
you'd agree that even though John;s models have some protrusions, like
the ladders on the sides of his box cars, we'd still call them 8 wide,
right?)

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!