 Trains / 880
Re: high speed railways and strange flat bed cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 19:01:51 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

What would be cool would be a talgo model. See the January (??) trains.

What do you mean by January trains?

Sorry, should have Capitalized. the January issue of Trains Magazine,
published by Kalmbach.

I can't comment on the book, haven't seen it.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.