 Trains / 860
Re: high speed railways and strange flat bed cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 04:51:27 GMT

OK OK I get the point..been there done that. I guess I need to spend more
time looking at all your web sites.

Sorry for overlooking/forgetting some of the things that have been done out
there!

Chris

David Zonker Harris wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote (in part):

x--x         x--x         x--x         x--x •   <snip>
Anyone working on a reduced wheel set design? There are certainly some
interesting technical issues invovled. Anyway, just trying to spark more
discussion.

  You can look at my Freight Container Car page.

        http://baylug.org/zonker/ZContCar.html

            -Z-