 Trains / 743
Re: economics of set 3225
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 03:51:27 GMT

Hay,

The TLG has been wrong for years! Long before Town Jr. just look at some of
the old S@H catalogs.

Robin :)
P.S. I like this set(3225) good parts at good price but I think they can do
better.

David Blomberg writes:
Larry!  What sacrilege.  How could TLG be wrong?
If they say it is a caboose, it must be!

Just put on your Town Jr. glasses and
then make a decision as to what it is.

(Just kidding, I know it's a coach)