 Trains / 750
Re: economics of set 3225
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 23:15:50 GMT

John Neal wrote:
I intend to lead the charge for 8 stud wide trains:) [1]

[1] how one would accomplish this, I haven't the foggiest

Which I can attest to. He's clueless. He's been building an 8 stud wide
locomotive at the GMLTC(1) meetings 3 weeks in a row now and hasn't
progressed much beyond the fuel tanks and frame.

Just kidding. John is trying to get it PERFECT. And it will be tres cool
when he finishes.
Who else would buy an HO model just to have a 3D prototype to work from?

1 - Greater Midwest Lego Train Club...

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.