 Trains / 738
Re: economics of set 3225
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 23:22:17 GMT

Simon Robinson wrote:
I've just finally been spurred by this discussion to go and take a look
at the piccy of the train. That looks seriously _cool_. Where do you
get them???? Does the fact that I'm in the UK mean I can't get one?
*lust*

They are only available from Germany and USA IIRC, however I'm trying to
get Busy-Bee to import them, they got the 2126 Train Cars and 2150
Retrostation sets from Germany imported from a store, when the manager
phoned me (or I phoned him) I started discussing the trains that were
imported - I told him that getting the 3225 Classic Train would be a
good idea.  I am going to tell him about all the new 1999 Items not
available in the UK - he says Train items are quite popular so we may
get some of them.

I'll keep lugnet.loc.uk informed of whats going on.

Apparently US S@H won't deal with another business at all.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170