 Trains / 737
Re: economics of set 3225
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 22:42:33 GMT

Bryan Kinkel wrote:

OK. It is a coach. Larry, have you seen the spring S@H catalog? The catalog
has 3225 pictured and points out "Only caboose available for Lego trains!"

:)

Yes, and welcome to the debate, even if you've come a bit late. Been
thrashed around a bit already. I'd probably have let it slide if you
hadn't introduced "Pullman" (1)

TLG is wrong. A thing is what it is, not what someone claims it is. This
thing they designed has the coach nature, not the caboose nature.

signed,
- resident pedant

1 - which, by the way, should be capitalized since it's a brand name.
not all sleepers are Pullmans.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.