 Trains / 725
Re: economics of set 3225
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:02:14 GMT

I finally completed my 3225 Classic Train last night. It is very relaxing to
build at the end of the evening. I have to agree with the majority of
look 'odd'.

The best car though is the caboose/pullman/whatever on the end. It looks
really nice on the track when you use the classic engine to pull a 7818
Coach or 7820 Mail Van followed by the caboose.

Bryan

Christopher Masi wrote in message
<36D9CD90.275A533F@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu>...
There has been alot of talk about the classic train again lately, so I
grabbed my shop at home catalogu to give it a look.

First, I still do not like it based the same reasons everyone else
doesn't like it, but economically...