 Trains / 745
Re: economics of set 3225
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:40:17 GMT

They are only available from Germany and USA IIRC, however I'm trying to
get Busy-Bee to import them, they got the 2126 Train Cars and 2150
Retrostation sets from Germany imported from a store, when the manager
phoned me (or I phoned him)

Blimey! I've just looked those sets up. 2150 is exactly the same as the
station I've got, except it's red instead of yellow. That looks incredible.
I want one of them as well. Oh dear. I'm not going to have any money at
all soon. I'm going to seriously have a trip over to Europe to get some
catalogues and see what's available...

I started discussing the trains that were
imported - I told him that getting the 3225 Classic Train would be a
good idea.  I am going to tell him about all the new 1999 Items not
available in the UK - he says Train items are quite popular so we may
get some of them.>

I'll keep lugnet.loc.uk informed of whats going on.

OK - cheers!

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com