 Trains / 749
Re: economics of set 3225
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 20:17:01 GMT

It is *I* who is more than a little dazed for not knowing those came in the
set!  Although I have 6, only one is yet opened and assembled by my kids, so I
wasn't even aware of them:^p  My apologies to you, Paul:)  And I applaud you and
all other who are making the move to 6 stud wide vehicles!  I intend to lead the
charge for 8 stud wide trains:) [1]
BTW, Cool vehicles on the website, Paul!

[1] how one would accomplish this, I haven't the foggiest

Paul Foster wrote:

John Neal wrote:

Paul-

Is it me or are you woozie with 2x6x2 fever?  Are you thinking of the 4565?

Maybe a little woozy.  But building town vehicles with the 6 wide
windows
make them look better.  Check out some of the fire truck pages.

--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html