 Trains / 742
741  |  743
Subject:
Got One of Last Freight Loading Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 03:32:53 GMT

Lego Railroaders,

I just got my 4555 Freight Loading Station from a friend in Canada. Yes!
It was one of the last sets in needed to compete my train collection until the
new stuff comes out.

Getting this set was tricky, first I tried US S@H but they were sold out, then
I tried rec.toys.lego and I was told that it was available at S@H Canada. I
tried calling a friend in Canada but he was on a trip. Then one of my friend
at work call her husbands old school teacher who lived in Canada and she
agreed to help. So I called and spoke to a nice French-Canadian woman with
Lego and ordered the set. They ship the set to the school teacher and she ship
it to my friend and I got it today finely. Wow! This all started back in
December, but at least I got it.

Time to build. See Ya...
Robin Werner