 Trains / 5724
Re: Yards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 00:22:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Now tell me how to make one without using anything that is not lego
and without modifying any lego :)

"please" assumed since, after all, it's Jonathan we're dealing with.

you need to avoid shorting. Standard ways, discussed here already:

- Use a sticker to insulate
- leave a gap of a stud between the tracks so they don't actually connect.