 Trains / 5712
Re: Yards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:05:44 GMT

James Powell wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson writes:
leave in different directions? has anyone built a wye in lego?

Can someone please tell me what a wye is?

A wye is a method of reversing the direction of a engine, so that it faces the
other way, like a turntable.
(crude artwork

----------(connetion to mainline, or could be mainline)
  `    '
   `  '

One leg of it must be insulated, so that you can reverse the current in a
model. it is just like a reversing loop in that respect.

James

Now tell me how to make one without using anything that is not lego and without
modifying any lego :)