 Trains / 5717
Re: Yards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:31:12 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:
<frank's excellent description sniiped for space>

Thanks for your insights...
I might try to make a wye.  I think we may be able to get around some of the polarity issues because
we use DCC to run our layout.  And as
I stated in my post about automatic switching, we don't always have to use the power routing feature
of the points.  I'll look into it and keep you all posted.

-chris