 Trains / 4320
Re: My EMD SD40-2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:43:10 GMT

Or you can use a 2x2 tile with a a technic peg connecter sticking up from the
middle. (Commonly used to mount helicopter blades) I have a tank car built as
such and I am pleased with the rigidity and smoothnes of operation.

Ben Fleskes
PNLTC

<snip>

The truck attachment for the tank car is actually very simple. In the
corners where the castle walls meet there is a 1x2 technic brick. I put a
technic peg in the hole, and the technic peg connects to a whole in the
technic plate which is attached to the wheelsets. You cannot use a bogie
plate because the peg is too short; it doesn't reach all the way through
the hole in the technic brick.