 Trains / 4431
Re: My EMD SD40-2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 07:19:26 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

So what does SNOT mean anyway, Sproat?

Oops, sorry so late...  It seems someone (;-) introduced this thread into
lugnet.build (which I read daily), with followups immediately to lugnet.trains
(which I don't normally read).  I kept wondering why there was no further
discussion on an obviously superb model.

SNOT = *S*tuds *N*ot *O*n *T*op.  Basically any bracket or headlight piece, or
any other piece which has studs going in more than one direction, but not
necessarily a hinge or Technic piece.

I live and build by these, man.  Makes modelling a lot more fun.  :-,

Word.  Long live tiles;-)

-John

Cheers,
- jsproat