 Trains / 4303
Re: My EMD SD40-2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 21:39:54 GMT

Very nice designs.  Well done!

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
Well, I keep mentioning it so it is about time I put it up. Here is my
version of an EMD SD40-2. It was pulled out of the paint (figuratively)
shop and put into service before the paint (figuratively again) job was
done.

I have also put up a redo of the engine from 4565. I just changed the
color scheme to mostly black.

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/trains/Engine%20gallery/engine_gallery.htm

In addition to the engines I have put up some new rolling stock. Two
tank cars (not really new, but new trucks), two box cars, and a coach.

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/trains/rolling%20stock/rolling_stock.htm

Scroll to the bottom for the new stuff.

Chris

Wow! Just looked at the clock....I am going to bed!