 Trains / 4319
Re: 4559 Engine Canopy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:38:53 GMT

Doug,

I don't think it was ever produced in yellow, I have seen it in Gray
and Black.

Scott S.

Doug wrote:

The Black framed canopy that apeared in 4559 Cargo Raiway (and also in a ResQ
set) was it ever produced in yellow ? If so is it in a current or recent
production set ?
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html