 Trains / 3846
Re: LL Trains (was Re:8 wide and bigger(was Re: 8 Wide)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 00:07:26 GMT

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Jonathan Reynolds (<Fov6A8.HIq@lugnet.com>) wrote
at 23:51:44

Ps- Based on a track gauge of 4 studs (it's actually slightly wider of course)
the proportions of UK prototypes would require a train about 7 and a half
studs wide.

...And a bit wider is eight studs :-)  I'm *definitely* going to try
this soon.
--
Tony Priestman